My Husband's New Girlfriend

In the dim midnight illuminations, I awoke with a start to the slow clicking of a key sliding into the front door lock. I cursed to myself, sitting upright on the now sweaty couch, and picking up my phone, read the time: 2:57. I felt a pang in my stomach as I noticed that the screen showed no new notifications; he'd been gone for hours and had not answered my earlier texts or checked in once!

The absolute nerve of him, forgetting all about me while he's chasing some pussy; the mix of emotions swirled through my gut, filling me with outrage and frustration. How could he discard my needs and still expect this to be some fun fuckparty?

The lock finally turned, snapping me out of my melancholic misreverie. The door swung open and my husband walked through the dark doorway, pulling in behind him a giggling brunette with long dark hair.

"Oh my god, she IS awake! What do we do?!" She asked my husband with an intimate familiarity that stoked my anger and provoked the burning desire to end this liaison before it could get worse.

I remained sitting and addressed our guest. "Hi, I'm Brittany. I think I would be more excited to meet you, but I'm afraid my husband has rather offended me. Brett, we need to talk. Now."

Brett stood unmoved, but turned to his playmate and exchanged mischievous smiles. Slowly, silently, Brett walked up to me. "Are you jealous?"

"I'm mad that you didn't get back to me. I don't like it, and I feel all kinds of shit about this, and as much as I wanted it when you left, I don't anymore. Can we all just hang out and smoke some weed? Maybe we can have fun later, when we're all enjoying this." I felt proud of myself: assertive and dominant.

"Well, I'm enjoying this," Brett coo'd teasingly. "You're so cute when you're pissed off. Look at you, sitting there thinking you are in control."

"Brett, you need to respect my boundaries. This is ruined for me without that. You fucked up, and I want you to make it up to me with some platonic love. Quit being weird and let's smoke a bowl."

"I got you a gift," he whispered hoarsely.

I hadn't noticed the shopping bag in his hand, and I said, "Not right now, I'm in a bad mood. Why didn't you get back to me? Did you not think of me once?!"

This poor brunette, caught up in this bullshit. I scoffed at the notion that he would think it was a good idea to bring her back after snubbing me. I turned to her again, expecting to face her cringe with an apology for the drama. But she stood with her arms crossed, barely holding back a huge grin.

She made eye contact with me, but immediately turned back to Brett. "I don't like your wife."

"Well fuck you then!" I snapped back. If she was going to be a cold bitch, she could expect it back.

"Brittany, I didn't expect this to get so chaotic, but you're not allowed to be rude to our guest." Your calm and commanding tone would have been nice had you not been infuriating me by scolding me in front of this skank, but I was taken back by the arousal in your voice.

"Stand up," You said.

I stood, and noticed the cord of soft rope in your hand. This was too fucked up! I recoiled, but you firmly grabbed my neck and gently brought me in close. "I'm going to tie you up, and you're going to swallow your pride and let me."

I shuddered. I was so full of unarousing thoughts and emotions. After all these years, why now? I wasn't in the mood at all, and yet his words made me weak in the knees. Without waiting for a response, he placed my arms behind my back and I could feel coils of rope tightly binding my arms together, forcing my chest to stick out. In a trancelike state, I allowed myself to be bound, questioning dazedly whether I was making a mistake. I had been fantasizing about being tied up for so many years, and now it was happening; I felt the hot surge of anticipation in my panties and I hated myself for enjoying this. My eyes wandered around the room while I desperately tried to decide whether or not to end this, and I suddenly was looking into this strange woman's fixating gaze. She walked up behind me, standing between my husband and myself, and said, "I want you to cover her eyes too. She keeps looking at me!"

I stood speechless. I hated this bitch already. I'd wanted bondage before, but now I just wanted to teach this little cockthief a lesson. I was aroused, but I would make sure she was the one who would suffer. "Brett, I'm not into that anymore. Untie me, I want to enjoy this." I pulled against the ropes, frightened by how tightly they held.

"Oh? But I'm really starting to like this," Brett teased, tying a cloth around my eyes, "Now sit down."

My knees started shaking, and my mind raced. "Brett seriously, I need you t-"

"Sit down," he commanded firmly, loudly interrupting me. I felt his hand push against my shoulder, and I fell back onto the couch. "Open your mouth."

As I hesitated, I felt his fingers run through my hair, grabbing a handful in each fist and holding firmly. "Do you want to please me?" He asked sensually.

As I started to answer, I felt a piece of metal slip into my mouth, opening it wide as the straps closed around my head. I thrashed against it, a futile struggle, and I heard her laugh. Her tone became sensual and yet mocking as she said, "while we were out, I told him not to text you back. We made bets on when you would give up on texting him. I can't believe you let him tie you up like that! It's just pathetic, no wonder he's been looking for a new girlfriend."

I wanted to fuck this bitch up, and I struggled, curses muffled as drool dripped from my chin. Her taunts enraged me, amplifying my feelings of helpless vulnerability. I could smell her scent as the warmth of her breath tickled the back of my neck. "He told me you wanted us to fuck on top of you. You dirty slut, I'm going to enjoy your husbands cock inside me, and You won't even get to cum. He told me how you cockblocked him last time; I would never do that to him! Tonight, he's going to give me everything, and I'll make sure there's nothing left for you, you dirty slut."

Her fingers slipped through the ring gag, tickling on my tongue, and I tried to pull away unsuccessfully.

"Aw, do you like that?" She teased. Her fingers left my mouth, and suddenly prodded under my panties, parting my labia effortlessly. "Fuck, you're so wet. I can't believe you like this." She pushed her wet fingers back onto my tongue, and made me taste my own arousal.

I felt her weight on me get heavier and she moaned in delight. She rocked hard, back and forth on top of me, and I could hear my husband groaning as he pumped into her.

"Wait, hunny, stop a minute for me" she said.

They climbed off me, and someone pulled up my shirt, exposing my breasts, pinching my nipples hard until I cried out, then I was shoved over, now lying on the couch. I could feel her legs on either side of my face, and she lowered her pussy until it pressed wet against my face. A hand grabbed my blindfold, tugging it off, and I could see her perfect labia and ass, and my husband looming directly over me, smiling wickedly. "I want you to watch me fuck her. I was going to let you cum, but since you had to be such a brat, this is what you get."

His cock obscured my view, dripping wet from her pussy, and he shoved it through the ring gag to the back of my throat, holding it there for what seemed like an eternity as I tasted her pussy and my own denial. Then, he pulled out and the head of his penis slid between her pussy lips, and he shoved himself deep into her, his balls slapping into my face with each thrust as she moaned in ecstasy. I felt a hand slap my pussy hard, sending electric shivers down my body, and she began grinding harder on my face. The pace of my husbands cock shoving into her pussy became frantic and rough, and her moans got louder by the second, until I felt her tense on my face and squirt cum all over me. My husband burrowed his cock into her, spurting his semen into her as he orgasmed hard, and as he slid out, cum oozed from her twitching vagina onto my already soaking face. They both got up and left the room, leaving me lying there, tied up, dripping wet and covered in cum.

They left me waiting like that for what felt like an hour. The sky outside was light blue with the first hints of dawn when the door opened and she walked in and closed the door behind her. She walked over to the couch, where I was lying, tied up and gagged, and she traced her finger along the dried cum caked on my face.

"That was really intense. I really like your husband; I've decided to keep him. He said you can be our little pet. He gave me the key to your gag, so you'd better not be so bratty from now on.""

http://foros.cristalab.com/alguien-sabe-como-desarrollar-este-efecto-de-flash-t55074/

http://foros.gxzone.com/printthread.php?t=41525&pp=10&page=8531

http://foros.gxzone.com/threads/53466-Brushes-Photoshop

http://fortunesfool.forumotion.com/calendar

http://forum.17pouces.net/viewtopic.php?t=78144&start=15

http://forum.4pforen.4players.de/viewtopic.php?t=65343

http://forum.50webs.com/index.php?action=profile;u=52;sa=showPosts;start=5700

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/printthread.php?t=4624&pp=40

http://forum.adgth.ru/forum/topic.php?topic=1571

http://forum.airporthaber.com/member.php?u=307783&tab=activitystream&type=all&page=5

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Phoebe Beech Ch. 07: Cheltenham

Claire Parker Kinky and Ravished

The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 02